Let's try to figure out together, as far as possible with our own resources or with the help of medical devices. solve the problem that millions of women living in different countries, of different ages and social groups. For many of them, unfortunately, it is very vital.
- 1 The reasons
2 How to alleviate the condition?
- 2.0.1 1. Schedule
- 2.0.2 2. Full sleep
- 2.0.3 3. Balanced diet
- 2.0.4 4. Smoking - no!
- 3 How to overcome PMS
- 4.1 Medications
- 4.2 Folk remedies
- 5 All in your hands
Every modern woman knows that her body is complicated. Nature has thought out thousands of options for its correct response to changes in the surrounding world and in itself - under the influence of various circumstances, in contacts with other people, with the onset of certain age changes. Ecology, constant stress, the rapid acceleration of the pace of life cause a number of difficult in the formulation of the correct diagnosis and in the treatment of painful conditions. And one of them is PMS.
This phenomenon is familiar to every woman - someone, fortunately, knows about him only by hearsay. Someone practically faces the same global issue requiring urgent measures: how to survive the ICP? Is it possible to minimize extremely unpleasant feelings? How to deal with it?
How to alleviate the condition?
Facilitate PMS will help several ways to minimize psychological distress and physical ailments:
It is strongly recommended to review the daily routine: less physical exertion, no rush jobs at work, long sitting in front of the monitor. Equally contraindicated and active sports. A small charge will only help, as well as quiet walks in the park, along your favorite quiet streets.
2. Full sleep
Be sure to get enough sleep - give your body the opportunity to gather strength. Avoid knowingly stressful situations, postpone the clarification of relationships and the solution of unpleasant issues that can cause stress.
3. Balanced diet
- One of the most important moments is proper nutrition. A varied, balanced menu that includes fruits and vegetables will greatly support you during this period.
- It is necessary to exclude from the diet smoked, salty dishes, all fatty and spicy, increase the amount of fiber and fresh juices.
- Strong drinks such as alcohol, coffee, black tea, soda are not the helpers at all these days. Their use causes excessive excitement, contributes to the irritability, can cause insomnia.
- Honey, dried fruits, nuts have a wonderful effect on the female body, and in this difficult period they are real saviors.
4. Smoking - no!
Give up smoking. It does not just enhance PMS, cigarettes are in principle incompatible with women's health and beauty.
How to overcome PMS
How can a woman fight PMS? To gather strength and begin to follow the rules of a healthy lifestyle - all those tips about which we hear and read a lot, but do not rush to use them. They really help alleviate the condition with PMS:
- Drink plenty of pure water and herbal teas from lemon balm, chamomile, peppermint, linden. They remove toxins and toxins, relieve nervousness, promote good deep sleep;
- cook fish dishes more often, eat a lot of greens;
- take vitamins. With PMS, specially developed vitamin complexes greatly alleviate the condition and relieve pain.
However, there are states where you cannot cope with it yourself. Need qualified medical care, self-medication can not just aggravate an already serious condition, and cause significant harm to health. What medications treat PMS?
Even in general, healthy women truly suffer from PMS from sudden and severe headaches, an unexpected increase in pressure, and depressive states.
If the cup of suffering is full, be sure to pass a full medical examination. It will help to find out the reasons and give the right directions for treatment.
Sometimes you can not do without serious medical drugs that only a doctor can pick up.
Sedative and psychotropic drugs:
- drugs that eliminate the feeling of heightened anxiety - Rudotel, Seduxen;
- antidepressants Coaxil, Tsipramin.
Effective drugs for PMS are hormonal drugs:
- Duphaston, Utrozhestan;
- contraceptives: Logest, Yarin, Zhanin;
- Danazol is usually prescribed for unpleasant sensations in the mammary glands;
- Buserelin, Zoladex disable ovarian function, which leads to the disappearance of the symptoms of PMS;
- Dostinex, Parlodel is used in the premenopausal period.
If you are worried about PMS, severe swelling, diuretics are prescribed, and with increased blood pressure - antihypertensive drugs.
When expressed allergic reactions are used antihistamines.
PMS can be effectively treated with folk remedies. There are many recipes that traditional medicine has created so that women can tolerate unpleasant symptoms with minimal loss.
Relieve the state and eliminate violations of the menstrual cycle will help fees:
- lemon balm and mint take 1.5 tablespoons; 1 tablespoon of valerian, jasmine flowers and chamomile. All pour boiling water and cover for 10 minutes. Sip the broth in a day;
- therapeutic effect has a decoction of 3 tablespoons of chamomile, which is added to one and a half tablespoons of yarrow and lemon balm. A decoction is taken three times a day.
- Gentian and acacia leaves, 2 tablespoons each, pour boiling water and leave for 15 minutes. Such herbal tea is drunk during the week preceding the onset of menstruation;
- Prepare a mixture of peppermint leaves, lemon leaves, valerian roots, yarrow and chamomile - 1.5 tablespoons of each herb. Two tablespoons of the collection you need to pour boiling water, insist in a thermos.
Reduce the intensity of bleeding and discharge - helps the infusion of chamomile, lungwort, yarrow, horsetail and knotweed. 1/2 teaspoon of knotweed and 1 teaspoon of lungwort mixed with the rest of the herbs - each need to collect 1 tablespoon. This mixture is poured boiling water, boil for a couple of minutes. At bedtime, drink 1 cup of the infusion.
Relieves severe abdominal pain - a mixture of 2 tablespoons of jasmine flowers and 2, 5 tablespoons of yarrow. Collect the need to pour boiling water and insist 20 minutes. Take herbal tea should be three times a day for 1 glass.
Reduces swelling of limbs - decoction from the collection of birch leaves, horsetail, lovage roots, wheat grass and parsley - all herbs need to take 2 tablespoons. Herbal infusion is prepared in the same way as the above. It is taken three times a day.
All in your hands
How to get rid of PMS forever, doctors still do not know. There is no folk remedy-panacea, which would help completely forget about this ailment. But there are effective ways to significantly alleviate the condition with PMS. Using them and making adjustments to the lifestyle, the ICP is quite possible to overcome.