Changes in menopause have a natural explanation. And for most women, it goes physiologically, that is, without putting them on a hospital bed. But 10%, coming to the age of withering, learn what pathological menopause is. This disease state is manifested by a number of symptoms that need to be stopped.
- 1 Why is pathological menopause possible?
- 2 Signs of pathology in menopause
3 What to do with severe menopause
- 3.1 Hormonal therapy
- 3.2 Homeopathy and Herbal Medicine
Why is pathological menopause possible?
Menopause begins with the time when the supply of follicles in the ovaries ends. Gradually, their tissue is sclerosed, the organs produce less female hormones. This is the main reason for all the changes. How a woman bears them depends on:
- The state of her health;
- The difference in hormone levels before the onset of premenopause and on its arrival. The more noticeable it is, the harder menopausal manifestations;
- Lifestyle, nutrition;
- Syndrome may intensify in early spring, when it develops avitaminosis, an experienced deficiency of sunlight.
Signs of pathology in menopause
Menopause, in principle, does not go completely seamlessly. Most women feel the change, and they do not add health and optimism. But the pathological menopause symptoms are pronounced:
- Tides These are recurring bouts of heat transfer disorders. From the inside, a hot wave rushes to the upper half of the body, the heartbeat accelerates, it darkens in the eyes. The skin in this area turns red. The tide can last for several minutes, at the end of which the woman discovers that she sweats up a lot, feels very weak, tremor of the extremities, and headache. If at this time to measure the pressure, it will be high. Such attacks in the pathological course of menopause can be up to 50 per day;
- Excessive sweating. The disappearance of sex hormones can cause serious changes in the endocrine system. Because of this, sweat glands begin to function more actively, not only after the tides, but also at night. A woman is forced to change clothes more than once a day;
- Depression. A sharp change in the balance of hormones leads to disorders of the nervous system, the absence in the body of many essential substances. This results in an inadequate perception of reality, manifested by heightened anxiety, suspiciousness, touchiness, despondency, irritability. Emotions are of such a nature that a woman is afraid of being alone, leaving the house;
- Migraine-like headaches. Pathological menopause in women causes this symptom and in addition to hot flashes. Often the sensation is constantly present, leading to loss of appetite, disruption of the digestive system, insomnia;
- Bleeding In premenopausal discharge, there are all, but with the pathological course they are abundant, painful, often sudden. They are caused by an imbalance of hormones, but the woman must control the process, since endometrial hyperplasia and tumor diseases of the reproductive organs are possible. It is necessary to monitor not only the abundant secretions, but also small, even daubs;
- Tension in the mammary glands. The new composition of hormones leads to the appearance of tumors in them, which may disappear. This is accompanied by tenderness in the chest or causes no sensations other than discomfort. Observation and examination can show that mastopathy is a temporary reaction to an imbalance of substances or there are reborn cells;
- Urogenital manifestations. Pathologically flowing menopause affects the state of the mucous membranes of the vagina and bladder. Shells become thinner, dryness occurs in them, which leads to the omission of the walls of organs, urinary incontinence. Discomfort in the vagina is felt at rest, and intimate life in such a state provokes soreness, cracks, infections;
- Osteoporosis. Changes in the bone tissue are inevitable, since hormones are necessary for its strength. But pathological menopause leads to its strong weakening at its early stage. This is manifested not only frequent injuries, but joint pain, muscle cramps.
What to do with severe menopause
Often, women, looking at their more healthy friends, tolerate the manifestations of complicated menopause, without referring to a specialist. This is a very reckless attitude, such its course cannot be considered normal. It is dangerous as the consequences, including cancer, diabetes, atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension, and for today's health condition.
Many people are afraid to get hooked on hormones, so they prefer to endure until self-destruction. There is another extreme when women choose drugs from this range on their own, guided only by annotation.
Hormonal agents in the treatment of pathologically flowing menopause are required. But their choice should be for the doctor, the dosage is determined individually. And if the treatment does not bring the desired result, adds difficulties in this difficult period, it is adjusted, or the drug is replaced.
All this time, a woman should be monitored regularly, and the duration of hormone therapy is limited. Only under these conditions can the body’s transition from youth to maturity be mitigated by eliminating heavy manifestations of menopause, and not provoke the appearance of a cancerous tumor, serious cardiovascular pathologies.
Hormonal drugs used for this in menopause:
- Ginodean Depot.
They come in pills, injections, patches.
To restore mucous membranes in the intimate area, in addition to them use gels and candles:
The choice of a specialist depends on the available pathologies in the reproductive sphere and not only on whether the uterus and ovaries are preserved.
We recommend reading the article on the appointment of hormone therapy for menopause. You will learn about the need to take hormonal drugs, their effects on the woman's body during menopause.
Homeopathy and Herbal Medicine
Pathological with pronounced symptoms of menopause have to be treated with drugs without hormones, if these substances are prohibited for health reasons. A means with tsimifuga, soybean, clover, which are natural estrogens, as well as immunomodulators can have a more benign effect on the body in stopping the manifestations:
- Femikaps iz life;
The effect of them is not as pronounced as when taking hormones. But the list of contraindications, side effects are much smaller.
Pathological, with severe manifestations of menopause can not be considered a natural state. Sometimes, in addition to hormonal treatment, sedatives, antidepressants, and vitamins are required. It is important to establish a normal way of life, to set aside bad habits, to eat mostly vegetable food. It is necessary to understand the fact that without a specialist with severe menopause can not cope.